- Country: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Listed: July 5, 2021 1:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Senior Planning Manager
The project is a major infrastructure programme for a mixed-use development aiming to be a global landmark recognized for its unique vision and position as an authentic destination in Riyadh. The community will be a distinct, self-sustaining hub for Riyadh offering several iconic assets. KBR will provide Project Management Consultancy services in project planning, controls, design and engineering management, and implementation of the development and early works packages.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager and responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordination of the project.
·Manage a team of planners
·Preparation and maintenance of the project work break down structure and integrated project master schedule.
- Co-ordination with Package Managers, Consultants and Contractors.
- Analysing and reporting on Consultants and Contractors schedules and progress reports.
- Perform critical path analysis of schedules.
- Prepare independent risk analyses of Consultant and Contractor schedules.
- Preparation of monthly and weekly reports.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- BSc construction management, engineering, architecture, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum overall relevant experience 15 years.
- Minimum relevant experience 5 years in the role projects.
- Minimum Regional Experience 5years.
- Professional memberships and charterships required.
·Sound knowledge of all engineering and commercial aspects of major civil and infrastructure projects.
- Experienced user of Primavera P6, Pert master and MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of CPM networks, resource and cost loading and risk management techniques.
- Ability to effectively monitor and analyse progress, identify trends, and recommend corrective actions.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Planning and Organising
- Accepts Responsibility
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
More Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Accounting And Auditing Jobs
Administrative And Office Jobs
Advertising And Marketing Jobs
Architecture And Design Jobs
Banking And Finance Jobs
Business And Management Jobs
Catering And Food Services Jobs
Civil And Construction Jobs
Customer Services Jobs
Education And Training Jobs
General Labor Jobs
General Management Jobs
Graphics And Web Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Information Technology Jobs
Medical And Healthcare Jobs
Other Jobs Jobs
Purchasing And Procurement Jobs