- Country: Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
- Listed: July 27, 2021 7:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
System Architect is to bridges the gap between business problems and technology solutions. It encompasses:
- Finding the best technical solution among all possible to solve the business problems and requirements.
- Describe and document the technical structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Prepare and maintain the system architecture to help teams to develop the product on time, on budget, and ensures that it solves the problem it was designed to solve.
- Develop and maintain a model of Bupa Arabia’s current and future Application Architecture.
- Prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support.
- Establish a clear and long-lasting applications architecture and integration plans for all applications and their interfaces.
- Monitors and recommends changes to improve the reliability, scalability, extensibility, security and performance of developed systems.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Review and propose solutions for technical problems as they arise.
- Support and guide to development teams to implement latest technologies.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes.
- Research, compare, analyze and recommend best technical solution appropriate and suited for the business requirements.
- Ability to adapt to emergent architectural needs, managing customer expectations.
- Analyze technical environments and assure compliance with required standards.
- Analyzing enterprise specifics and assure futuristic technical solution is implemented for the business requirements.
- Creating solution prototypes to prove the solution works in current and future environments
- Participating in technology selection to identify the best systems
- Evaluates and recommends state-of-the-art development tools for use within the systems
Manage Central Standards
- Setting the collaboration framework, coding standards, policy and procedures.
- Define the technical documentation standard to be used by the development and ensure process of maintaining is in place.
- Implement best practices in Source Code management solutions like DevOps to make sure that all teams including vendors follow the standards set.
- Conduct code reviews to assure best practices are adopted during application development and written codes are secure suing manual and automated methods.
- Conduct application stress, load and performance testing
- Projects coordination and deliverables within IT by individually handling and/or collaborating internally and externally with other teams
- Ensure projects are properly planned, organized, documented, and executed by meet operational and business standards and adhering to international best practices
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes for the information technology programs and projects on hand
- As required, suggest and recommend innovations, enhancements, corrective actions for information technology projects
- Ensuring the delivery of all the work required to complete the project successfully, and information technology program and project deliverables will meet and exceed the business expectations, customers experience, and quality of service
- Ensure the most effective use of information technology teams and members assigned and contributing to information technology programs and projects
- Ensure that IT programs and projects risks are identified, analyzed, mitigated and escalated, and handled as appropriate for the business requirements
- Develop and maintain methodologies, approaches, standard templates, documentation, status updated, and data to support programs within IT
- Lead information technology programs and projects update meetings and reviews with management, department heads, leads, and team members
- Strong analytical, relationship and project management skills
- Experience and proficiency in SOA, Microservices, WebAPIs, API Management, MSMQ, RESTFul services, Middleware Systems.
- Experience in system implementations and SDLC management skills
- Effective management and necessary domain knowledge and ability to interact with the various technology and business units to develop, manage, and facilitate plans, approaches, projects, activities and tasks
- Experience in technology related operations, processes and procedures
- Experience and proficiency in SQL (latest versions) including writing T-SQL queries, SQL Server Agent, stored procedures, triggers, SSRS and SSIS.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- development including sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, database, etc.
- Efficient communication skills.
More Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Accounting And Auditing Jobs
Administrative And Office Jobs
Advertising And Marketing Jobs
Architecture And Design Jobs
Banking And Finance Jobs
Business And Management Jobs
Catering And Food Services Jobs
Civil And Construction Jobs
Customer Services Jobs
Education And Training Jobs
General Labor Jobs
General Management Jobs
Graphics And Web Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Information Technology Jobs
Medical And Healthcare Jobs
Other Jobs Jobs
Purchasing And Procurement Jobs