- Country: Pakistan
- Listed: November 19, 2019 6:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are seeking a LINUX system administrator to work with hosting support team, to manage our infrastructure servers/ services.
This position will be part of a talented team that is responsible for the on going maintenance, growth and development of a large scale server farm running primarily on Linux.
The ideal candidate must be a enerrgetic, self-starter with strong work habits and have mid-level to advanced career experience in maintaining large numbers of LINUX servers.
This experience should be rolling out new systems, maintaining, upgrading, replacing, server hardening and improving the long-term performance of the systems as well as supporting networking equipment. AWS certification/ working on cloud platform is a plus point.
– Extensive sysadmin experience with Linux and Windows Server OS
– Must have good working knowledge of the following, but not limited to, CPanel, Apache, Plesk, ProFTPd, MySQL, PHP, Sendmail, Exim, SSHd, Qmail, Qpopper, Bind, Nagios/ openNMS, etc.
– Extensive experience running web servers and mailservers
– Experience with SpamAssassin-tuning
– Scripting experience, specifically with Perl, PHP and bash
– In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BIND, LDAP and other core technologies.