- Country: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Listed: June 13, 2020 4:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Category: Jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Skilled in the use of company cornerstone systems and able to represent cost data formats necessary to control the project.
- Understands financial terminology and measures and recognizes the financial impact of various project actions.
- Participates in analyzing and using financial data to identify key project issues.
- May assist in leading junior staff through assignment tasks.
- Participates in tracking action items.
- Able to use drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data.
- Knowledgeable of accounting principles with extensive understanding of the manner in which the company establishes and documents the financial position.
- Prepares revised cost forecast for select accounts.
- Prepares analysis of progress trends and cost impact. May participate in reviewing and approving contractor invoices.
- Works hands on with earned value monitoring.
- Evaluates manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations including preparation of variance analysis.
- Compares actual cost to funding limitations. Prepares expenditure forecasts to identify critical points in project funding.
- Reviews purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures. Maintains tracking database to insure that subcontractor funding is aligned with work authorization and expenditures.
- Understands the manner in which profits on projects are budgeted and the extent to which the budget value is achieved.
- Possesses the knowledge of scope control and change management. Involved in the tracking system to insure that project management is fully aware of detailed change order status.
- Creates and assists with cost/schedule baseline budgets.
- Familiar with basic cost/schedule integration and basic critical path analysis and other rescheduling concepts.
- Conducts or assists in performance measurement and associated cost trending.
- Prepares and assists in various levels of project reporting.
- Participates in and may lead project cost review meetings.
- Assists in procedure development and implementation.
More Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Accounting And Auditing Jobs
Administrative And Office Jobs
Advertising And Marketing Jobs
Architecture And Design Jobs
Banking And Finance Jobs
Business And Management Jobs
Catering And Food Services Jobs
Civil And Construction Jobs
Customer Services Jobs
Education And Training Jobs
General Labor Jobs
General Management Jobs
Graphics And Web Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Information Technology Jobs
Medical And Healthcare Jobs
Other Jobs Jobs
Purchasing And Procurement Jobs