- Country: Pakistan
- Listed: February 12, 2020 5:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Looking for Network support engineer
· 3 to 4 years of experience in network, security and communications in a reputed company.
· Well versed in network administration (WAN, MPLS, routers, switching, firewalls, distributed switch networks).
· In-depth practical knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols & technologies that includes: VLANs, CDP, LLDP, UDLD, STPs, VPNs, QoS, IPSec, OSPF, BGP, ACLs, WiFi (802.11x), HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, EtherChannels, LACP, PAgP, VTPv1/v2/v3, collaboration etc.
· In-depth knowledge of SNMP v2 & v3, IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP, Network Time Protocol (NTP), NTP authentication, IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT) – Static NAT, dynamic NAT, PAT, IP SLA.
· Network, ESGs, VOIP & Video Conferrencing design and implementation.
· Knowledge of Network standards and protocols.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.
· Excellent analytical and communication/soft skills are required.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of the team.
Must have good knowledge of networking products of reputed brands in network security like Palo Alto, Fortinet etc
Please share your cvs at :