- Country: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Listed: June 2, 2021 12:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mercer is looking for a Consultant to work as part of a business team supporting senior consultants by providing quantitative and qualitative analytical support and research to HR consultancy projects; understanding client issues and developing practical HR programs/solutions that contribute to organizational success and support business strategies of identified clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Coordinate and review client data, including tracking what has been received, what is outstanding and identifying issues or discrepancies.
Provide client support by engaging in routine contact with clients/vendors such as following up on outstanding issues, getting additional information, and asking clarifying questions.
Analyze qualitative information by identifying trends, issues, and gaps from notes taken during focus groups, interviews, and meetings or from other research. Likewise, perform quantitative data analysis.
Carry out analysis and develop reports under senior team member supervision, addressing client issues and challenges while utilziing Mercer frameworks and methodologies.
Support in project management activities on large projects and independently deliver small scale projects.
Conduct research including human capital topics and client/industry information using internet and internal databases to gather information on client or prospective client business information, including acquisition history and business performance.
Develop proposals upon understanding prospect requirements by reviewing RFPs, reading Q&A documents, attending meetings and proposing optimal project scope and approach, timeline, resources and fees. Also participate in other Business Development activities such as prospecting and arranging/ attending pitch meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources or any relevant Major
At least 3 years of experience ideally gained within HR consulting or Consulting in general
Knowledge and skills
(general and technical)
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, ability to learn quickly, think creatively and critically, as well as having proactive problem solving skills.
- Haa strong research and analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative along with expert proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility managing multiple priorities, working to changing deadlines and attention to detail.
- Bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the desire to work on multiple client teams with the capability to build successful working relationships with contacts at all levels.
Sample Areas of Knowledge (Preferred)
- Organizational Design
- Workforce Planning
- Competency Frameworks Development
- Leadership & Employee Assessment
- Succession Planning
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- HR Policies
- Learning & Development
Native Arabic speaker