- Country: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Listed: May 30, 2021 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our Executive Assistant is responsible for high-level administrative support, conducting research, preparing statistical reports and presentations, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Manage the Manager’s diary and appointments
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when required
- Review selected documents that come to the Office of the Manager and make recommendations for action
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, and external customers and suppliers on Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Assist in presentations and other reports and documents as needed
- Manage in coordination with travel department travel plans, itineraries, expenses and travel-related documents
- Assist in planning and organising visits of selected visitors
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Follow-up on progress of directives and projects managed by the Manager
- Conduct research and prepare statistical reports
- Arrange and coordinate events etc. when required
- Handle all digital archiving of documents, records, and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
What you’ll need to succeed
University Degree in Business Administration 4 years of relevant experience
French and Arabic speaking are a plus
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.