- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Listed: July 28, 2021 11:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Description and Qualifications
Cybersecurity Project Manager role is to oversee and ensure the development of security systems for the protection of facilities, personnel, data, and assets. Using a combination of management skills and specific security system knowledge. Cybersecurity Project Manager should coordinate and manage security projects through their progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints. The project manager will also be responsible for managing teams to carry out the InfoSec priorities of the enterprise across JIGPC. The project manager should be ensuring the implementation of necessary actions to adhere to applicable laws / regulations, standards, and guidelines.
This role manages the company’s end-to-end IT cybersecurity project implementation.
The project manager will be responsible for simultaneously executing numerous security-related projects which are varied and complex in nature that is not limited to:
- Creating full scale Project plans.
- Defining and Planning projects’ scope.
- Developing and managing comprehensive project plans.
- Tracking project deliverables.
- Manage, mitigate, and report project risks and issues to senior team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume full accountability of all phases of the project.
- Develop and update execution and resource plans and strategies in support of project execution plan and schedule for all phase of the project to ensure project deliverables are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Create full scale Project plans and assist with monitoring and tracking of Cyber Security solution offerings with focus on external and internal stakeholder congruity and other key metrics.
- Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders have adequate opportunity to provide input, comments, endorsements and approvals.
- Minimize risks through early identification, planning, and selection of best possible contracting strategies and proactive Project Management practices which focus on prevention of problems.
- Monitor the progressive cost of the project against approved budgets. Identify potential problems with same and make mitigating recommendations.
- Control change to Project Deliverables during the life of the project
- Ability to articulate the definition of project scope, milestones, goals, and deliverables.
- plan and scheduled project timelines (activities, tasks, dependencies, and resource allocation)
- Manage technical projects, utilizing established project tools and methodologies.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans and associated project documents.
- Manage and monitor project budget and procurement requirements.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, manage, mitigate and report project risks and issues to PM team.
- Cybersecurity project manager is required to facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project’s goal, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, or complications.
- Cybersecurity project manager is responsible to stay current with any advances or changes in equipment, technology, and methodology.
- Management of various security focused projects across a large complex organization. This includes facilitating the planning and the prioritization of complex cybersecurity services. These may have significant complexity across many offices, departments, and entities. Projects may include significant business process and/or technology change.
- Work directly with partners, vendors, staff, and agencies to ensure project success.
- Coordinate with legal, contracting, procurement, finance, communications, agencies and departments to ensure successful project rollout, communications and adoption.
- Managing the following tasks: multi-functional team coordination, opportunity screening, develop request for information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP), benefit/cost analysis, vendor selection, schedule and budget oversight, management of consultants/contractors, issue resolution, reporting and closeout of project upon completion.
- Facilitates business case analysis on approved project proposals and assists in the development of project charters including cost estimation, project duration, expected benefits, and projected return on investment.
- Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, while managing complex budgets, including planning and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related specialization.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Project Management including experience managing Cyber technology projects that covers both areas (OT and IT)
- Experience in a similar organization or industry
- Experience in managing cybersecurity projects.
- Experience with Industrial Control System Cybersecurity
- Practical knowledge of current local regulations/laws related to cybersecurity.
More Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Accounting And Auditing Jobs
Administrative And Office Jobs
Advertising And Marketing Jobs
Architecture And Design Jobs
Banking And Finance Jobs
Business And Management Jobs
Catering And Food Services Jobs
Civil And Construction Jobs
Customer Services Jobs
Education And Training Jobs
General Labor Jobs
General Management Jobs
Graphics And Web Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Information Technology Jobs
Medical And Healthcare Jobs
Other Jobs Jobs
Purchasing And Procurement Jobs