- Country: Dammam - Saudi Arabia
- Listed: July 27, 2021 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We require to hire an experienced Sr. Business Development Manager. This resource will be responsible to accelerate the development and growth of the fuel additives and wash oil business in Saudi primarily and potential expansion on the IMEA Market as well.
The Saudi fuel additives and wash oil market is estimated to be worth more than $30M per year and contributes as a critical part of the DS corporate accounts growth strategy. We aim to strengthen our DS leading position in Saudi Arabia and quickly expand business activities across IMEA market.
Responsible for market/account expansion in KSA by penetrating strategic sites. Designs, owns, and implements the sales strategy and site/application Strategic Sales plans (SSP) to penetrate and/or capture significant business. Coordinates and collaborates with Regional Sales Managers/DMs, field sales, service organizations, and the local Technology Steering Committees to ensure active site sales activities and execution including target tracking, high level relationship building, and competitive activity/intelligence gathering and interpretation.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Follow safety policies to provide a safe workplace for all employees, and supports the guiding principles of Goal Zero to continually improve safety culture
- Build and maintain professional and effective relationships with National and International Oil and Gas Companies with key stakeholders at different levels
- Work with the respective managers and their teams to support the development and growth of sustainable profitable business via the Short, Mid and Long-Term Opportunities (STO, MTO and LTO)
- Work within a team environment but be able to take full responsibility for all projects in an assigned geographic area
- Develop and promote Nalco Water Downstream strategy for business growth and customer care
- Adhere to company OHS policies, procedures and rules and follow safe work practices
- Support all technical and commercial aspects regarding performance specifications and profitability
- Ability to pull company resources in order to achieve targets.
- Drive tender process and strategy to put the company in a winning position
- Maintain Sales Pyramid for tracking status of opportunities and assess and prioritize opportunities potential, reporting upwards on progress on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Petroleum Science; Associates degree preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience with Fuel Additives, Chemicals and Specialty Chemicals with Oil & Gas Majors; preferably in business development within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Mandatory to have experience within National Oil Companies
- Aware of regional and in-country political, social and cultural challenges and requirements.
- Experience of all business / commercial considerations relevant to industry projects
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team on larger projects
- Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter, taking ownership of workload and making decisions independently based on policy and customer needs.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Word skills.
- Confident with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good networking ability
- Understand and practice Company and Customer safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively to meet the demands of the business.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within a Customer’s organization as well as within Ecolab / Nalco Water
- Ensure computer literacy e.g.: Microsoft Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook through experience and training.
- Good time management skills.
More Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Accounting And Auditing Jobs
Administrative And Office Jobs
Advertising And Marketing Jobs
Architecture And Design Jobs
Banking And Finance Jobs
Business And Management Jobs
Catering And Food Services Jobs
Civil And Construction Jobs
Customer Services Jobs
Education And Training Jobs
General Labor Jobs
General Management Jobs
Graphics And Web Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Information Technology Jobs
Medical And Healthcare Jobs
Other Jobs Jobs
Purchasing And Procurement Jobs